Sunday 9 August 2009

RIP Ailing Technology...

Just a little note dear readers to say I'm still here but after a series of technical malfunctions, both my desktop mac and the boyf's iBook have independently died all in the same week. We also had a powercut one night which didn't help. Plus builders are currently tearing the house to shreds (that's not actually anything to do with lack of bloggage, just trying to add to the portrait of woe I'm currently painting). Anyhoo, am currently in exile at the folks place, using t'internet on their doddery old PC to rinse my credit card and get some new kit ordered ASAP. Which is actually hugely exciting as I'll be able to make the blog bigger and better once I've got myself a super-fast 'pooter, fancy new cam and iPhone. Except I'll probably have to take on so much extra work to pay for it all that I probably won't have time to use any of it. Errrr.....


See y'all once I'm back in the 21st century!

1 comment:

Tracy Lorna Nors said...

Hi there,
Couldn't find a link to your mail address but just to say I love the blog, loads of wonderful creative things you've featured. I've forwarded a lovely blog award to you and listed yours on my blog, hope you get many visitors from it :)
Tracy