Monday 7 February 2011

I've Moved! Find me at www.stylistsownblog.wordpress.com

Ummm... there's something I've been meaning to say for some time now (where exactly has the past year gone?!) but here it is: I've moved on. It's not you, it's me. As my career as a stylist has grown, I wanted to talk more about my own work and about (gulp) non-craft-hacked items. I also thought I'd give the guys over at Wordpress a go. So fear not, you can still find me on the interweb, in my new home (yes, that's new since early last year...spotting a theme here...) at my new blog Stylist's Own! (That's www.stylistsownblog.wordpress.com)

Fear not - craft hacking is still very close to my heart and is very much a topic I discuss (and want to do more of) but if you're a fan of nice things and pretty pictures generally, then get thee over there now and sign up!

Hoping to see you on the other side...

No comments: